From Emo Speedway Wiki
Welcome to Emo Speedway Wiki
Emo Speedway is a 3/8ths, high banked, dirt oval racetrack located in Emo, Ontario in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. It is located right inside the town on Colonization Road. Behind the racetrack is the Rainy River Agricultural Society Fair Grounds. The track is located 30 km west of Fort Frances, and 52 km east of Rainy River along the border of Northern Minnesota, USA.
The purpose of this wiki is to collect information and documentation of the deep history surrounding the Emo Speedway.
- Click Special:LongPages to view the largest pages on the wiki
- For a complete list of Championship Winners, check out Championships List
Registration is required for article creation and editing. Email confirmation is necessary. Please sign up with a username that is familiar and is related to the subject.
- Category:Organizations --- Organizations that have involved the Emo Speedway
- Category:Drivers --- Drivers from the past to the present
- Category:Events --- Former and future events pertaining to the Emo Speedway
- Category:Sponsors -- Businesses and individuals that have been a part of the community of racing
- Category:Hall of Fame -- Individuals entered into the Hall of Fame
- Category:Classes -- Classes of cars that have been run at some point
- Category:Awards -- Awards to drivers at the Annual Banquet
To find recently updated articles, please click on Recent Changes on the left.